- Clothing and accessories must be upscale, currently styled, and in excellent condition, cleaned, pressed and on hangers (no spots, stains, pulls, etc).
- Shoes need to be unused/gently worn and clean.
- REMIX has a three month consignment policy.
- 50%-50% split of the final sales price.
- NO FEE
- Drop-off appointments are not necessary.
- All consignment checks are mailed the first of each month. No exceptions.
- At the end of the term of the consignment, we ask that unsold items be reclaimed with 10 days of the pick-up date.
- Unclaimed items become the property of REMIX Consignment Boutique
- Unclaimed items are donated to people in need and mainly to the Thrift Shop of Salvation Army.
REMIX consignment seasons:
Fall/Winter Clothing & Accessories – August thru November
Spring/Summer Clothing & Accessories – January thru May.
- FIRST MONTH: REMIX BOUTIQUE sets sale price as documented on your original inventory list..
- SECOND MONTH: Merchandise is reduced to 20% off the store set price.
- THIRD MONTH: Merchandise is reduced to 50% off the store set price.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE – VERY IMPORTANT:
It is your responsibility to find out the status of your unsold merchandise. We know you are anxious to find out how your items are selling, but please do not call every week, wait until the end of the consignment period. REMIX is not responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, water damage, act of God, etc. All articles are left with the consignee at the risk of the consignor.
Insurance is the responsibility of the Consigner. Insurance companies will not allow REMIX to insure merchandise that REMIX does not own. Therefore, it is the owner’s responsibility to provide insurance for the owners items. REMIX cannot be held financially responsible for ANY LOSS OF YOUR ITEMS.
Thank You for your interest in REMIX CONSIGNMENT BOUTIQUE.